The Human Resources (HR) Conduct Management Unit Specialist is an entry level position responsible for the triage of employee discipline matters and HR support of multiple Citi compliance and surveillance groups.
- Partner with assigned compliance and surveillance groups to provide direct HR support as it relates to employee discipline
- Assist in the triage, assignment, and disciplinary actions aligned to the Accountability Framework.
- Assist with delivering materials and resources to managers regarding policies and corrective actions
- Resolve employee disciplinary matters, liaising with the Human Resources Generalists, Advisors, and business managers
- Ensure compliance standards are applied consistently across global taxonomies and regions.
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications, Workday, and ServiceNow
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Bilingual English/Portuguese strongly preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A