Website City of Houston
This position is physically comfortable; the individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc. There are no major sources of discomfort in a normal office environment.
- Provide continual suggestions to and works to implement with manager on improving system functions.
- Complies data as requested for open record requests, collects data for problem identification and works to implement solutions for system improvements.
- Analyze and report investigative findings, when requested.
- Create an analysis of FMD current practices and performances as compared to industry standards and best practices.
- Provides mid-level customer support to internal FMD and external client department users.
- Analyze and create methods to streamline responsiveness to system issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Four years of professional experience in accounting, budget analysis, finance, public administration or a field directly related to the job are required.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Finance or a field directly related to the job.
Company: City of Houston
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A