Website City of Houston
The position routinely requires lifting of moderately heavy items, such as typewriters or records boxes (up to 40 pounds) and/or very long periods of walking on rough surfaces on a routine basis.
- Monitor landscape contractor to ensure compliance and communicate with contractor’s staff.
- Coordinates and monitors teams of 3-5 permanent employees.
- Maintains various records including statistics of labor, material and equipment resources on work executed.
- Recommend changes to increase efficiency. Efficiently delegate tasks to balance workload and resources.
- To achieve this mission, HPARD seeks a Field Supervisor to join its Greenspace Management team.
- Conduct inspections of parks and document work orders needed to repair/improve facilities.
- Basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or a GED.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field may be substituted for the experience requirement.
- Four years of progressively responsible work experience in the maintenance field are required.
Company: City of Houston
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A