Responsible for promoting and selling Company products and services that are both current and emerging. Uses a consultative sales approach to ensure our customers receive the best value. Must be customer-focused individuals, able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Maintains expected performance levels in a dynamic and highly competitive environment.
- Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great customer experience.
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data entry applications to accurately and quickly capture required information to complete a sale.
- Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the best of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing questions, clarifying needs, overcoming objections and providing solutions that fits the needs of the customer.
- Articulates the Company’s competitive advantage while advocating for our products, services and packages.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Educates customers on the Company products, services and experience leveraging job aids and support materials as needed.
- Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a unique positive experience for each customer through personalizing sales interaction.
- Acts as a team player committed to growth and development.
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new and existing customers via telephone and selling Company products and services.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer experience.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company..
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Demonstrates proficient use of soft skills, including active listening, problem solving and responding appropriately
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Work Experience: 0-2 Years
- Certifications (if applicable)
- High School Diploma / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A