Responsible for being a thought leader with a mastery of program management skills. Follows the organization’s strategic plan and leads the most enterprise-wide, strategic programs affecting multiple organizations and impacting the business over multiple years. Delivers outcomes, longer-term improvements and benefits in support of the organization goals. Leads and guides junior members of the team.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process. Participates in key planning milestones.
- Lead scoping and architecture review activities for initiated programs and follow process for program approval at architecture initiation board
- Lead junior-level project managers on the team Demonstrated ability to identify interfacing touch points and ensure handoffs between teams are accounted for. Ensure requirements/design and environments are established to support interfacing touch points.
- Work with other PMs to track and manage inter-project dependencies.
- Creates and builds program plans. Facilitates and drives the core team to identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deployment required to fulfill program scope.
- Identifies, confirms and obtains participation from required cross-functional teams. Ensures team clearly understands roles and responsibilities for the duration of the program.
- Identifies and helps the team make program tradeoffs to balance scope, time and costs. Ensures accurate documentation.
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Leads core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies and tools to support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Create and track E2E project plan (in conjunction with the lead Engineer). Lead and track tasks and milestones across all parties (including vendors). Leading/facilitate/drive programs, share responsibility and accountability for programs.
- Identify and manage critical path and risk areas and create risk response and mitigation plans. Report weekly (or as require) on any risks/issues. Escalate as required to unblock open issues.
- Identifies goals and successes criteria, drives the development and implementation of key goals, objectives for the program with key partners and core team. Raises conflicts and resolves with the appropriate level of management engagement to build consensus. Obtains and assigns resources to the program plan.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Manage and lead complex projects through entire project lifecycle (inception, design, development, integration and test, trial, and deployment).
- Manage and drive test organization activities. Facilitate bug triage, manage bug lists across vendors, track issue resolution. Lead change request generation and tracking.
- Ability to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as vital.
- Must have solid technical skills to complement their project management and scrum master skills
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Work Experience: 10 Years +
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Chester, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A