Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our products and services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology to achieve a world class sales and service experience Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as appropriate.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all company products/services and gains their consent.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team huddles and learning.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Work Experience: 2-5 Years
- High School Diploma / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Clackamas, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A