Responsible for demonstrating a sufficient aptitude for acquiring the skills and knowledge involved in the competent performance of the tasks relating to broadband installation and troubleshooting activities. Functions in an entry-level, trainee position with an increasing degree of proficiency and decreasing degree of supervision with regard to those skills and tasks for which training and instruction are received during tenure in this position. Completes written and field assessments, meeting/exceeding employee standards and supervisor approval will be used to determine advancement to the next level. Continued employment is contingent upon achieving required training, certifications and safety requirements. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
- Communicates, engages and provides customer with education on products and services.
- Displays active listening skills, perceive emotional awareness in difficult situations and empathize with customers to enhance an overall positive experience.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Persists and finishes projects despite obstacles with little supervision, take extra steps to prevent mistakes or create opportunities to further engage customer with our products and services and enhance the ever-evolving customer relationship.
- Uses installation tools and hand tools and perform jobs from high places (on poles and roofs), including climbing poles with proper equipment (safety belt, strap, climbers), ladders and bucket trucks (18 to 26 feet).
- Training will be provided in areas of safety, company specific training, installations and other areas as necessary.
- Through the use of sound judgement and decision making, troubleshoots and problem solves customer inquiries and concerns to ensure products and services are working properly to drive a positive customer experience.
- Updates customer account to ensure an accurate record of products and services is captured to ensure that customer has a positive experience throughout the ongoing customer relationship.
- Works within manufacturer’s rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- Through the use of Company vehicle maintains proper equipment in order to be prepared to perform required duties. Drives company vehicle in performance of duties in a safe and responsible manner with appropriate state licensing requirements while working and traveling in inclement weather.
- Manipulates connectors, fasteners, wire and uses hand tools.
- Performs installations and changes of service, while adhering to: applicable codes, requirements, guidelines, company procedures and safe work practices in order to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Continued employment is contingent upon achieving required training, certifications and safety requirements.
- Lifts and carries loads of 70 lbs. or more, works in confined spaces such as crawl spaces or attics, works while standing 50 -70% of the time and performs work near power lines and electricity.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Works in areas with exposure to moderate noise level, dogs or other animals, construction areas, or the public in general.
- Vision ability: close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus and able to manipulate objects such as pens, keyboard and mouse.
- Normal work shift may include weekends; may include 10 hour days for 4 days a week and available to work overtime including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Work Experience: 0-2 Years
- High School Diploma / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Collins, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A