Responsible for competitive analytics and market research supporting negotiations with major content providers. Collaborates with department leadership as the independent “voice of the programmer.”
- Assist with department compliance functions, including contract approvals, contract checklists, etc.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to maintain an independent view of the industry and share this perspective with department leadership. Act as the “voice of the programmer” in internal conversations with department leadership.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Monitor competitive landscape and the performance of MVPDs and vMVPDs on a regular basis.
- Participate in research and analysis supporting deals, including competitive carriage, viewership metrics, 3rd party data, etc. Utilize this information to formalize key metrics and the evaluation process supporting negotiations with major content providers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Work Experience: 10 Years +
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A