The Technology, Product, Experience (TPX) organization works at the intersection of media and technology and our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products and next-generation technologies that transform the customer experience. The Comcast Network and CONNECTivity (CONNECT) organization is a highly agile, fast-paced, dedicated group at the forefront of change focused on innovating, building, and operating the best in class, most reliable access network for our customers. Seeking a highly motivated Golang developer with AWS or other cloud experience. Golang experience can be substituted with other programming languages as long as you are willing to learn Golang
- Evaluates and plans software designs, test results and technical manuals.
- Edits and reviews technical requirement documentation.
- Works with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Programs new software, web applications and supports new applications under development and the customization of current applications.
- Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Analyzes and determines integration needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Work Experience: 5-7 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Downingtown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A