DaVita is a dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial company. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven leader to join our team in the Hampton Roads area. (Specifically within the Virginia Beach/Norfolk/Chesapeake area.). If you haven’t considered Healthcare before, read on as we think you should. Healthcare Experience is NOT required.
For the past 10 years, DaVita has demonstrably improved clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. As a Healthcare Operations Manager (aka Facility Administrator or “FA” internally) you will directly impact patient care as the trusted front-line leader in an outpatient clinic.
- Lead a Team. Develop, mentor and inspire a cross-functional clinical team (census dependent on state laws) to deliver the best for our patients, teammates and community.
- Financial Management. Manage complete operation and performance of the clinic: adhere to budget, forecast expenses, manage vendor relationships, order supplies, and monitor compliance.
- Autonomy. It’s your clinic to run. You aren’t alone though. You will have the support and guidance of your director, regional peers and the greater company to help you manage your facility. We foster entrepreneurs and those who seek to continuously improve.
- Patients come first. You have an opportunity to build on your relationship with your patients, while also continuously improving their health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, innovate and lead in an environment that moves at a rapid pace, where change is common.
- We hire leaders from all industries: corporate businesses, retail, military, consulting, healthcare, we could go on… the point is we hire from diverse backgrounds and leadership/management is key.
- Passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Proven ability to adeptly manage multiple priorities; a person who “gets the right stuff done”.
- Collaboration is a much to be successful in this role. You will be working with clinical and financial teams on a daily basis to produce results that align to business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associate’s degree required: Bachelor’s degree in related area strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in leadership and team management required. You will be leading and building a team to achieve clinical excellence. Experience supervising direct reports preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Virginia Beach, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A