This Market Director position falls within our innovative and fast-paced Integrated Kidney Care team. In this new role, you will be a key member of the DaVita Integrated Kidney Care leadership team and are shaping the future of Kidney Care!
As a Market Director, you’re responsible for the general management and oversight of the clinical processes, programs, and services of DaVita Integrated Kidney Care (IKC) and drive all aspects of the Operating business – in a way that honors our seven Core Values.
- Partner on growth strategy; participate in internal/external business development meetings and execute on the strategy of the assigned market
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationships with all levels of leadership and physicians
- Complete accountability for up the markets P&L ~$75-100MM P&L
- Manage, develop, and train a team of clinical and non-clinical teammates
- Lead development and execution of clinical interventions to achieve clinical operational performance, outcomes, and services
- In this role, you will inspire a team of up to 10 direct reports and 50+ teammates to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
- Participate in the development and management of clinical operations and capital budgets
- Demonstrated financial expertise with a track record of successful fiscal and operating management
- Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, highly preferred
- Travel is up to 20% in the market
- Leadership for a multi-site/program Operational business
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel; Intermediate skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your territory
- 8-10 years of experience in managing; managing a clinical team is highly preferred but not required
- Experience in planning and managing at operational levels
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters preferred; MHA, MBA, MPH, MSN.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A