Use your natural gift of education and persuasion to help patients understand that what they eat directly affects their lab levels. As a vital member of each patient’s core care team, you will analyze lab-work results and educate patients-and their families-on what to eat accordingly. Your ability to influence and lead will be critical to helping them live better lives.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
- Ability to work flexible schedules, possibly for multiple facilities and travel when needed
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required as well as functional proficiency with DaVita specific applications within 60 days
- After hire and training, successful completion of the Competency Assessment for Renal Dietitians (CARD) with a score of at least 80% required
- State licensure required if licensure is available in the state where the facility is located
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months’ professional work experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, or similar area required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Goodyear, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A