Website Delta Airlines
The Lead Talent Recruiter position is located in Atlanta, GA, and is responsible for helping to align talent acquisition needs to the business needs. Working closely with the TA Engagement Manager, peers, and other recruiting team members, the Lead Talent Recruiter primarily manages mid-level through manager/GM level roles. Having the ability to understand decision-making, knowledge of the organization’s business objectives, strong understanding of selection techniques, and learning how to read and understand the talent marketplace while aligning Delta’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy will be expected. They are responsible for talent acquisition decisions that take place by providing accurate knowledge of the organization’s business objectives, strong selection and influencing skills, and deep expertise of the talent marketplace. The Lead Talent Recruiter helps to align talent strategy with hiring decisions, identify creative and varied sources of qualified talent, screen talent effectively, and advise hiring managers regarding key skills or characteristics that matter most to selection.
- Follows established talent acquisition processes and use of technologies (ATS, etc.) to ensure data accuracy.
- Responsible for the effective sourcing (both passive and active) and screening activities so that hiring managers are presented with the most qualified and appropriately vetted candidates.
- Provides subject matter expertise and rapid response to key stakeholders (including hiring managers, candidates, HR partners, senior leaders, etc.) to ensure the delivery of an efficient, effective and value add talent acquisition experience.
- Responsible for managing the candidate experience to ensure candidates are engaged and informed throughout the process.
- Accountable for key metrics related to efficiency (speed, throughput, cost, process compliance) and effectiveness (quality of hire over time, source effectiveness, candidate drop-out rates, etc.).
- Serves as a change agent to identify and assist in driving improvements in professional sourcing, screening, selection, and onboarding.
- Focus on humanity in hiring, high-quality interactions and experience
- Leads, manages and consults on the end-to-end talent acquisition process for their assigned business units.
- Influences hiring managers by keeping on top of and leveraging data-based, current talent-related market data and best TA practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles
- Understanding of compliance and regulatory environment as it relates to sourcing, selection, and hiring is required; including EEO, OFCCP, and Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures is strongly preferred
- Demonstrates that privacy is a priority when handling personal data.
- Work regularly within Applicant Tracking Systems moving candidates through the process and utilizing functions for more efficient practices
Qualification & Experience:
- One or more years of research-based passive candidate sourcing experience
- Project Management experience
- Experience working with RPO partners
- Must have prior talent acquisition experience in a complex, customer service-oriented environment
- Should have prior experience in managing complex, matrixed hiring manager relationships, including the ability to support multiple leadership teams
- High school diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
- Search firm research and/or recruiting experience
- Prior experience in a global consumer product, service industry and/or airline industry with high-volume recruiting and hiring skills
- Three or more years of full lifecycle professional talent acquisition experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 plus years of relevant experience
- Experience using SAP SuccessFactors or other Human Capital Management tools
Company: Delta Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A