Website Deutsche Bank
We offer individuals and institutions access to our strong investment capabilities across all major asset classes and solutions aligned to growth trends. Our diverse expertise in Active, Passive and Alternatives asset management – as well as our deep environmental, social and governance focus – complement each other when creating targeted solutions for our clients.
- Respond to a variety of client inquires on the issuers covered which will include written responses and possible interaction with the client base.
- Provide commentary on sector trends and generate active investment recommendations to the global investment platform.
- Manager due-diligence and surveillance of existing $1+billion CLO portfolio
- Provide in-depth understanding of CLO documentation trends and their effect on valuation
- Effectively manage the research responsibilities your portfolio. This will include an active set of issuer recommendations, daily updates on issuers in the primary market
- and active dialogue with both the PM and Trading teams.
- Comfort in a collaborative and open investment environment
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- In process or a graduate degree in finance or CFA charter preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated CLO Research skills, including 3-5+ years of experience
- Strong written and modelling skills
- Knowledge of Intex is a plus
Company: Deutsche Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A