Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. provides continuous glucose monitoring technology to help patients and their clinicians better manage diabetes.
- Research industry standards and best practices with a focus on security, stability, testability, scalability, simplicity, and maintainability and
- propose opportunities for improvement when applicable.
- Test implemented designs. Build and test automation tools for cloud infrastructure provisioning.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve. Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects.
- Comfortable working with cloud environments like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Strong Unix/Linux Administration , Scripting
- Good knowledge of scripting tools like Perl, Ruby, Python
- Experience in monitoring tools like DataDog and log analysis tool like Splunk
- Thorough understanding of different development methodologies like SDLC, Agile and RUP
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 5-8 years related experience or Masters degree and 2-5 years equivalent industry experience or a PhD and 0-2 years experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A