The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes.
- Completes assigned tasks or projects within the agreed upon dates assigned.
- Can work without direct supervision
- Accountable for assisting with the efficient, safe and cost-effective operation of the department; for advising and making
- recommendations to the Manufacturing Manager with respect to these activities.
- Demonstrates initiative by seeking out new projects that can positively impact the organization by reducing scrap,
- increasing gross margins and improving productivity
- Works cohesively with cross-functional teams in order to drive continuous improvement projects, solve problems and meet departmental goals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Highly adaptable to change.
- 2+ year in a medical device or other FDA regulated environment
- Ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Experienced with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience and a High School diploma/certificate or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A