We are hiring for a Sr Software Development Engineer in one of our remote operating Hub locations in CA, Pacific NW, Texas or Chicago areas where the employee must reside within a couple hours drive or flight from.
- Apply best practices for testing and deployment in an agile environment
- Understand business processes and requirements from the business
- Participate in on-call rotation for applications
- Develop cloud-based software systems (APIs and Websites) as part of a multi-disciplinary team that works with an Agile methodology and integrates design,
- development, testing, and quality control.
- Execute on technical requirements and document new ones when needed
- Understanding the technical architecture of internally developed applications
- Experience in building frontend and backend applications using modern frameworks and technologies.
- Experience in, and comfortable with, being part of a team that builds components as part of a distributed environment.
- Experience with a NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB) or RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle) Database technology.
- 3-5 years of work experience with developing full stack applications, preferably in a cloud environment, like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience in working within an Agile-based team environment.
- Strong Programming skills – C#, Kotlin, Java, NodeJS or Scala.
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with the ever-changing software environments.
- Ability to lead a project from inception to delivery.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 5-8 years related experience or Masters degree and 2-5 years equivalent industry
- experience or a PhD and 0-2 years experience.
- Bonus: CI/CD experience, especially using cloud-based technologies such as Terraform, Helm, or Spinnaker.
- Bonus: Specific and relevant Google Cloud Platform experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A