Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Pick, pack and deliver materials and/or packages to staging/production areas or to internal customers.
- Unload, load, put away and retrieve material utilizing hand trucks, powered forklifts, or other material handling equipment.
Performs and/or assists in cycle count activities.
- Receive materials, packages and/or finished goods on a daily basis. Verify the quality, type and amount of materials received are correct and
- preform ERP transactions as necessary.
- Has the ability to operate computer systems and software applications (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of database basics such as ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems (Oracle, SAP).
- Two or more years of forklift experience with the ability to obtain a forklift certification. Turret truck experience is a plus.
- Acceptable driving record.
- California driver license class A is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills as well as strong mathematical skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ , US
Application Deadline: N/A