The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class – while empowering the community to take control of diabetes.
- Lead and participate in projects to holistically align, improve, and transform the value-stream of multiple products across one or more sites using a combination of core industrial engineering, project management, and influencing and structured problem solving (A3, Lean Six Sigma, DMAIC, PDCA, 8D, SPS) skills. The value-stream may include suppliers, transportation, receiving, warehousing, and shipping.
- Work with multiple organizations to improve the agility of our FDA-regulated quality management system
Lead and facilitate structured improvement workshops (Kaizen, 5S, 3P)
- Work with senior leaders across multiple departments to develop our employee-centric continuous improvement system to drive change and foster a culture of continuous improvement based on Lean Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints, Industry 4.0 and other bodies of knowledge.
- Possesses theoretical knowledge but is learning the industry and requirements of applied science.
- Experience in Project management, structured problem solving (DMAIC, A3, etc), data analysis, and simulation
- Experience applying industrial engineering tools as defined in the IISE Body of Knowledge
- Understands organizational and functional processes and policies.
- Applies basic technical understanding with the knowledge to develop process and design experiments.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 2-5 years related experience or Masters degree and 0-2 years equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A