We are seeking a seasoned, highly motivated software development leader to join our CGM mobile app development team in our San Diego, CA office as Sr Manager, Mobile Development. You will be leading and managing a team of Android & iOS mobile application software developers to successfully deliver world-class apps.
- Lead & mentor a mobile engineering team delivering best-in-class Android and iOS mobile applications for our line of CGM medical device products
- Interface with software test to ensure high quality product
- Manage completion of requirements and design documentation
- Enforce internal software development procedures that complies with medical regulations
- Develop and manage project schedules and report and resolve project issues
- Work with marketing and key stakeholders to define scope of projects and seek organizational alignment
- Proven success managing mobile software development teams (Android and/or iOS)
- Experience managing mobile development projects
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills – both inside and outside the engineering team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree with 13+ years of industry experience.
- 5-8 years of previous people management experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A