Performs inspections, checks testing and sampling procedures for product manufacturing processes. Carries out packaging line, manufacturing inspections and sampling and testing of incoming components and raw materials to ensure that company standards are met
- Complete and review associated documents.
- Evaluates parts or assemblies against standards by reviewing blueprints, schematics, or drawings Determines acceptance or rejection of
- products. Use control charts when used.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations to FDA, ISO, OSHA, etc.
- This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned.
- Operate laboratory equipments (microscopes, computers, etc.)
- Compile testing results, yield and rejection data on a regular basis.
- Train new inspectors.
- Inspects subassemblies, WIP products and finished goods.
- Has contact with employees at other levels within the company. Information exchanged is generally non-complex.
- Follows pre-established guidelines and procedures with minimal choice as to method of performance of the work.
- Work at this level requires following standardized methods and under immediate supervision on assignments that are semi-routine in nature.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and a minimum one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience and a High School diploma/certificate or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A