As a member of the Design Verification Team, you will directly influence the successful launch of our next generation of Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems. You will develop your expertise with the latest industry standards and best engineering practices while participating in the design and automation of scalable test methods enabling our team to match Dexcom’s growth rate.
- Define appropriate criteria of test method validation activities
- Participate in the developing verification strategies and maintain verification plans
- Specify and select measurement systems
- Participate in the design of scalable test methods and needed fixturing
- Review product requirements, FMEAs to provide valuable feedback to design teams regarding testability
- Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering degree (or similar degree)
- Experience with the use of common measurement tools (ex. temperature probes, load cells, microscopes)
- Experience with CAD drafting tools (ex. Solid works, On Shape).
- Knowledge of at least 1 scripting / high level programming language (ex. python, MATLAB, C, VBA)
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 0-2 years related experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A