These positions are located in the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Homeland Security Investigations.
- Operate, manage, and oversee a fleet management program including: purchase, disposal, maintenance, budgeting, and reporting functions.
- Conduct or participate in the evaluation of administrative programs, systems and methods and identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of these services at the local level;
- Advise management on assigned administrative matters;
- Coordinate and perform a wide variety of administrative and management services essential to the operations of the office including, but not limited to: management information systems, telecommunications, budget, finance, procurement, human resources, training, logistics, property, space, records and files, printing and graphics, mail, travel, and office equipment;
- Represent the office in dealings with vendors and organizations within the agency that have primary responsibility for these services;
- You must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Males born after 12/31/59 must certify registration with Selective Service.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Complete the initial online assessment and USAHire Assessment, if required
- You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- You qualify for the GS-09 grade level if you possess one of the following: Experience: One (1) year of specialized experience at the GS-07 grade level or equivalent OR Education: A master’s or equivalent graduate degree, two (2) full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading to such a degree, or a LL.B/J.D., if related. Graduate level education must have been from an accredited college or university and must demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work. OR Combination of Education and Experience: A combination of successfully completed graduate level education and experience. Graduate level education must have been from an accredited college or university and must demonstrate the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work.
- You qualify for the GS-07 grade level if you possess one of the following: Experience: One (1) year of specialized experience at the GS-05 grade level or equivalent OR Education: One (1) full year of graduate level education, or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university OR Combination of Education and Experience: A combination of successfully completed post-high school education and experience. This will be calculated using your resume and unofficial transcripts or a list of courses/course hours submitted with your application.
Company: U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roswell, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A