We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene. As a result, qualified applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or willing to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a qualifying exemption applies.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of six months experience in customer service, leadership or sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A