EFMIT has an immediate opening for a Software Architect. This person will be responsible for analyzing and translating complex business requirements into processes, designs, and solutions that balance business needs and technology strategies.
The Software Architect, working with the internal team, the EHI IT teams and external vendors, contributes to the development of global technology strategies and/or solution road maps. This person will also evaluate, recommend, and select technologies to provide long-term compatibility and flexibility. This position acts as a liaison between the business, technical teams, and vendors to balance requirements. The job will also require some hands on coding and the creation of deliverables outside of pure design.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures a plus
- Presently authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Design of RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Any other language (Groovy & C# are pluses)
- Database Management knowledge considered a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with object-oriented application development principles, concepts, and object-oriented analysis and design is required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or similar discipline required.
- Minimum 3 Years professional application design experience and at least 8 years focused on development of web applications
- VueJS / AngularJS 1.x knowledge and experience considered a plus
- Outside contractor/vendor experience considered a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A