We are now hiring for immediate openings in our Management Training program. As a MT, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on Driving Record within the past 5 years (i.e. DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of six months experience in sales, customer service, management or leadership (examples include athletics, organizations/clubs, volunteerism or similar).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canandaigua, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A