As Senior Manager, eCommerce you will lead several ecommerce teams responsible for the operational performance of booking channels and self-service flows across all of Etihad’s digital platforms. Responsible for improvements in booking engine conversion rate and higher self-service adoption rate with the objective to increase Etihad’s digital revenue contribution.
- Responsible for optimization of payment solutions on web and mobile platforms, with emphasis on adding new payment methods and increasing overall payment conversion rate
- Prioritize the delivery of bug fixes, enhancements and new releases on Etihad’s existing online platforms in collaboration with other departments including Technology & Innovation, Digital 2020, Guest Experience, Revenue Management and Commercial
- Leads prioritisations of enhancements delivered through monthly digital releases on digital platforms to increase revenue by improving conversion rates, while ensuring regulatory/legal compliance
- Manage ecommerce teams working on various booking engine tools required to maintain existing platforms and support revenue generating initiatives on direct channels (Closed user group set up, Online promotions etc)
- Accountable business owner for day to day activities on existing online platforms including managing the transition of new functionality/enhancements being delivered as part of the ongoing digital transformation project
- Manage resources responsible for user acceptance testing and ensure all releases deployed on Etihad’s online platforms are based on agreed user requirements and meet Etihad’s business needs
- eCommerce experience within the aviation industry with ideally additional complimentary functions such as Sales, Commercial with exposure to web oriented technology and web analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- 8+ years in a digital product management role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A