Do you love travel and want an opportunity to help deliver an incredible trip experience to our travelers? Expedia Group is looking for a CRM Manager to join our Customer Engagement organization, as a member of the Trips team. We are looking for someone with CRM knowledge as well as excellent analytical, project management, and communication skills. This role will help establish the Customer Journey and drive the end-to-end execution.
You will take ownership of working directly with our wider teams (including MarTech, Lifecycle & Loyalty, and Creative) to deliver engaging campaigns, as well as working directly on the platform (Salesforce).
- Understand the performance trend of these communications, actively seek out improvements and deliver on recommendations.
- Work closely with Analytics, Loyalty, Lifecycle, App, and Campaign Monitoring teams to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience further.
- Ensure stakeholder alignment, technical & creative briefing, pre-launch UAT, launch & MVT testing (both self-serve and through MarTech).
- Proactively investigate issues & seek answers to open questions related to Customer Engagement projects through to resolution.
- Work across a number of brands within the Expedia portfolio including Hotels.com, Vrbo and Expedia, collaborating with multiple teams and managing multiple stakeholders to ensure visibility and brand alignment.
- Project manage the delivery of new communications and improvements to existing programs.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the traveler experience through cross-channel communications, by optimizing current ones and driving new initiatives.
- Maintain and drive forward a prioritized roadmap & backlog.
- Communicate the strategic vision, project progress and performance of the programs to senior stakeholders in a clear, structured and succinct manner.
- Focus on the strategic and analytical side of campaign planning and execution, working with, where appropriate, MarTech (CRM Product and CRM Engineering).
- Strong analytical skills and exposure to multivariate testing techniques.
- Demonstrable attention to detail in dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive initiatives.
- Knowledge of customer databases, loyalty programs, HTML and/or travel industry experience a plus.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Experience with Jira, Trello and Tableau, Salesforce are all a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with a technology platform and technology teams.
- Experience in customer journeys, utilizing data and customer behavior to design automated journeys.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or related field; or Equivalent related professional experience.
- Experience in a CRM role, preferably in the e-commerce and/or online marketing space.
- Experienced in working with analytics/insight and turning it in to a concrete plan.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A