We are seeking an innovative and collaborative Senior Financial Operations Analyst to join Expedia Group’s B2B brand, Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS).
You will support the rapid growth of our B2B business, proactively driving continuous improvements in execution. You will serve as a trusted advisor, working closely with many teams including Financial Operations, Commercial, Product, Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Legal, Audit, and Customer Operations.
- Explain financial concepts and technical details to non-financial business partners
- Lead FUAT phases, coordinating, allocating, and reviewing test cases with testers throughout the process
- Gather, document, and deliver business requirements, use cases, and Finance User Acceptance Testing (FUAT) plans to the project team
- Work as part of a cross-functional team on the design and implementation of effective and efficient financial operations
- Ensure initiatives and enhancements are delivered with sound financial operation processes and accurate financials by proactively defining business requirements needed to business owners and partners
- Take a rapport building approach with business partners, develop and maintain strong relationships by listening and understanding their needs and concerns and factoring those into the end solution
- Liaise with business development teams and partners from the onset of negotiations to understand their needs and implement end to end financial operations and solutions, providing input to ensure timely and successful delivery
- Support implementation efforts of high value business initiatives and strategic partner launches.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience building reports with complex formulas and comfortable handling large data sets
- Receptive and adaptive to a rapidly changing business environment while maintaining focus on key business goals and objectives
- Proven ability to handle concurrent tasks, and deliver against competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Innovative problem solver with ability to recommend solutions to address complex problems
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with the following systems strongly preferred: Jira, Confluence, Oracle, SQL, and Tableau
- 5+ years of progressive audit and/or accounting operations experience, public accounting experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance or other related field; or equivalent related professional experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A