The role of Media Insights and Planning Manager is to enhance and support Expedia Media Solutions Lodging Sales team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a travel, ecommerce and an advertising sales organization. The Media Insights and Planning Manager will work with clients and cross-functional teams to solve problems, drive solutions for business partner’s objectives, campaign planning, implementation, including launching campaign, monitoring, optimizing and performance reporting.
- Build relationships with the sales team and their client-base by developing a deep understanding of the business needs and specific client strategies and objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business needs of the team, including operational pressures and challenges, and the specific strategies and objectives of the partners
- Assist in finance and invoicing related tasks for clients
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on client issues
- Influence and communicate effectively in partner-facing situations to deliver and position booking/search and industry/macroeconomic data and insights to support the campaign strategy for Media Solutions’ advertising partnerships. Contribute to generate new and/or grow advertising partnerships, and drive towards attaining quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Manage and complete day-to-day requests via the Lodging Team queues in a timely manner and while adhering to agreed deadlines
- Actively keep abreast of advertising products and services, market trends and the competitive landscape via internal meetings and external industry events
- Craft positive relationships with the global Sales teams, influence and instil best practices into daily collaboration with Lodging sellers and their leaders at all stages of the advertising campaign
- Be a specialist in all day-to-day planning and support request types for the regional Sales team and an expert in TravelAds products and reports.
- Provide excellent client support for the Sales team and our global lodging partners
- Develop and maintain positive collaborative relationships with internal teams throughout the Media Solutions. Interact daily with various teams globally
- Assist with the management of day-to-day campaign implementation, including launching campaign, monitoring, optimizing and performance reporting
- Ability to quickly adapt and maintain flexibility in a rapidly changing digital media landscape
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple client needs against tight deadlines and heavy workload
- Motivation to deliver exceptional client service through ownership, accountability and active listening
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple requests simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines
- A motivation for problem-solving and, through cross-functional collaboration and of course data, uncovering solutions which increase business effectiveness and efficiency and ultimately support revenue generation efforts
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a positive, solution focused attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience within a client facing environment
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree; or Equivalent related professional experience
- Experience of working within a data-driven, highly analytical culture where insights inspire decisions, ideas and strategy; or Experience of working within an ecommerce, tech, digital marketing or business consultancy environment; or Experience of working within the travel industry, particularly in digital marketing and ecommerce roles, or at OTAs
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools, particularly PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A