Expedia Group is looking for a Senior Launch Manager to manage the end-to-end delivery of our partner integrations. For this role we are looking for a project manager with exceptional customer facing skills. Our launch manager role supports our sales team to problem solve and collaborate across functions ensuring a smooth launch process for each Partner.
The main responsibilities of your new role are to undertake project management across small and large partners within the portfolio. You will lead and coordinate internal and external stakeholders providing planning, configuration and best practice advice. You will work across strategic initiatives providing expertise from the launch team being an advocate of the partners needs and the End-to -End processes.
- Manage a launch plan with each partner
- Work with Partners and the regional Sales organisation to continuously monitor API development request and feedback to the Product team
- Develop and contribute to process improvements and training
- Manage our certification process with partners and providing best practise advice to help them meet our requirements.
- Manage the Configuration of partners setting them up for success
- Liaise directly with 3rd party technology providers who are performing development work on behalf of the partner
- Scheduling kick off calls or workshops with the relevant stakeholders
- Work with partners to understand their requirements and how our solutions will help meet these, tailoring to their business needs and processes.
- Coordinating across internal team to facilitate partner requests
- Track the status of each partner and help manage the pipeline with the sales team on when launches can take place and be prioritised
- Manage launches across EMEA coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Consultant with our partners to launch effectively and efficiency
- Documenting processes and knowledge base articles on new initiatives & products
- Help with pre-sales and RFPs when possible/ required
- Multicultural awareness and experience working internationally
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business, industry and needs
- Strong facilitation & partner facing experience
- Be able to product high quality knowledge base articles and manage the version control.
- Team player with an adaptable and flexible approach
- Good interpersonal skills and experience working with both business and technical teams
- Be articulate with good presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and with other department personnel in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Current PMI or Prince2 Practitioner Certification is highly advantageous
- Some experience with Salesforce CRM, or a similar Cloud based CRM, will be a great advantage
- Good Project Management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A