Responsible for the implementation and operations of cloud platforms and work with Architects in collaboration with the Security Operations, Network Operations, and various solution architects and their requirements other internal and external teams and parties.
- Provide 24/7 support to maintain the cloud infra is up and running and address the issues if any immediately
- Experience in Cloud Native platforms including the design and automation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) capabilities including virtual networks, virtual machines, cloud services, container services, data center OS services, web sites, data services, etc.
- Own the content and lead workshops on technical topics with the client
- Engage with technical stakeholders of the client and third parties to understand how their systems work
Expertise with cloud concepts (EC2/VM, service-based databases, Infrastructure as code, Virtual Networking, etc.)
- Architect cloud-native, hybrid, or multi-cloud solutions to meet the client’s needs
- Develop and coordinate cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access management, network and data management, and security.
- Provide designs for engineers on the project on how to deliver programmatic elements of the implementation
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in leading cloud practices and architectural approaches
- Provide maintain all cloud native components including databases and manage the databases of both managed services as well BYOL/COLO database as well
- Experience Developing Cloud Fitment Models, Cloud Business Case, Cloud Architecture and Design, Cloud Security, Cloud Infrastructure, network & storage Design.
- Implementation and Development experience of security/encryption On-Prem-Cloud integration and on Cloud components.
- Develop architectural artifacts to lead the delivery of a successful implementation
- Monitor the billing and recommend the optimization of cloud and enable efficient usage of cloud platform
- Provide mentorship and coaching to technical team members
- Implement Monitoring components and provide the monitoring support across all applications in the landscape
- Get closer to business stakeholders and shape solutions that deliver business outcomes
- Defines technical direction and roadmap for Cloud migrations and managing the implementation and technical solutions
- Understanding of orchestration tools (Jenkins, chef, puppet, ansible, or AWS SSM or code pipeline preferred
- 7+ years of experience with a variety of software languages.
- 7+ years of cloud experience.
- Strong knowledge of a broad range of application architecture approaches.
- 7+ years of Experience in a variety of database technologies (relational and non-relational).
- Experience of deploying Infrastructure as Code.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect Professional.
- 5+ years of experience with Windows & Linux operating systems.
- Highly desired: Experience in Solution Architecture.
- 15+ years of overall technology experience.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery methodologies and tooling.
- Certified AWS DevOps Professional.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture practices and application of them.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A