To supervise the maintenance of the property portfolio in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain to the required standards to maximise the occupancy rate and generate the optimum returns for the respective stakeholders.
- Aggregate all completed Contractor Evaluation & Performance Checklists for each contractor (ESP) and forward to the Manager, FM – AUH & Al Ain at month end.
- Review and endorse all quality inspection reports for the FM department and landlords which identify areas requiring refurbishment and any capital expenditure required. Arrange for any capital expenditure item to be sent to the landlord for approval.
- Assist the Manager, FM – AUH & Al Ain in reviewing the outsourcing strategy for ESPs on annual basis to maintain adequate FM coverage for the region.
- Ensure any interaction with External Service Providers (ESPs) during remedial site works or whilst responding to reactive service requests/complaints includes completion of a Contractor Evaluation & Performance Checklist.
- Meet the landlord or the landlord’s representative of the buildings under the team leader’s remit periodically to ensure all their requirements are being met.
- Supervise the preventative maintenance of all assigned buildings under his/her remit as per the preventative maintenance schedule to ensure that all the life and safety systems are working properly at all times.
- Supervise the aggregating and scoping of FM needs for the assigned region and buildings under the team leader’s remit.
- Attend technical meeting and assist with negotiations.
- Supervise the check-out quality inspection of properties/units after vacating and organise any ad hoc remedial works or renovation together with repainting and deep cleans within the specified timeframes.
- Prepare a summary of bids received with a technical evaluation and recommend winning bids
- Undertake regular routine quality inspections on the common areas of managed properties to ensure the properties are maintained to the required standard and the AMCs are fulfilled.
- Prepare RFIs and RFPs after receiving input from the assigned Snr. Engineering Officers, obtain approval from the Manager FM Abu Dhabi and Al Ain before distribution.
- Prepare preliminary budget for assigned property portfolio in conjunction with the Manager, FM- AUH & Al Ain for inclusion in the annual FM budget and highlight any additional expenditure needed.
- Arrange for regular safety inspections for moving items such as elevators, cradles etc. to comply with local authority regulations
- Verify the invoices submitted for ad hoc remedial works with the terms of the contract or LPO issued
- Ensure the completion of service requests/complaints by ESPs is recorded in the CMS, to close the case file and facilitate tracking of the service level.
- Liaise with bidders on required documentation and completeness of bids.
- Minimum of eight years’ relevant experience in the real estate or construction industry with at least three years in similar position of FM seniority in the Real Estate function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent in Engineering or equivalent is required. A technical post-graduate degree is advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A