Close Monitoring of Fraud monitoring system alerts such as Falcon & Fraud Guard and other fraud management tools for all issuer transactions and report the transaction risk aspects from Issuer point of view. Job involves transaction activity review, fraud detection and liaison with concerned departments/cardholders for the same.
- Coordinating with chargeback section for fraud related cases
- Contacting cardholders for verification of suspicious transaction and suspected fraud activities.
- Daily checking of suspicious / fraud transaction / Alerts based on pre-set parameters. Reporting Manager– Issuing Fraud Detection on all cases, set-up of cardholders’ dispute file for resolution purpose.
- Replacing of Cards that have been known to CPPs when reported by our counterparts and payments schemes (visa, Master card, UAE Central Bank, etc.)
- Close monitoring of various degrees of Alerts for all credit, debit, & prepaid cards generated by the Fraud Monitoring tool /systems for further action and proper investigation.
- Maintaining joint record for file transferred to stores and ensuring records in order.
- Abide by the compliance programs that monitor obligations towards externals parties including and not limited to Regulatory/Card Schemes/PCI DSS rules & regulations.
- Setup and Maintenance of the customer’s Dispute files of fraud cases.
- Maintaining & updating database of fraud cases and alerts and preparation of MIS.
- Daily review of MasterCard Alerts and Visa alerts for instant counteractive action.
- Liaison with branches (Domestic & International) / divisions / Departments / member & International banks for transaction confirmation and suspected fraudulent activities.
- Handling of fraud investigations and preparing Information / Analysis reports for onward review and decision by the Assistant Manager Risk & Fraud and / or Manager Risk& Fraud Management – Card Centre.
- Proficient in PC skills such excel
- Good English communication skills. (Spoken & Written).
- Good analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Good Telephone manners.
- University Graduate.
- Self-correspondence ability.
- At least 1+ years’ experience of Risk and fraud related activities in a Card Center.
- Knowledge of Visa & MasterCard Rules and Regulations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A