Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Compliance, the main responsibilities of this role is to ensure they have through regulatory knowledge based on existing rules and regulations and are able to provide adequate and comprehensive oversight over the application of all relevant rules and regulations
- Provide ongoing guidance to senior management over the key regulations impacting FAB Group
- Lead and develop the regulatory oversight framework around the key regulations that impact business functions and processes within the FAB Group as whole to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Report on matters of regulatory non-adherence to the concerned management with appropriate solutions to ensure FAB Group is not subject to regulatory fines/ penalties
- Validate whether the management actions are adequate to ensure FAB is compliant with the regulatory requirements
- Assist the Head of Regulatory Compliance in other activities as needed and directed.
- Identify the regulatory challenges and solutions based the FAB Group’s risk appetite from a regulatory perspective
- Effectively communicate the regulatory position and the actions that need to be implemented/ work around processes and procedures that can be adapted in order to be compliant with the regulatory requirements.
- At least 15 plus years of experience preferably in Regulatory Compliance and business knowledge
- Excellent understanding of Local, Regional and International Regulations
- Excellent knowledge of business banking and operational risks
- Strong interpersonal, people management and facilitation skills with good leadership skills
- Preferably bilingual, Fluent in English and Arabic with strong written and verbal skills
- Focused on driving tasks to completion with pace, whilst retaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Discrete and has sense for integrity and handles highly sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Management, Banking or Finance, preferably with certification in compliance, corporate governance and risk management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A