To Provide Quantitative International And Marketing Expertise in The Analysis of Pricing, Forecasting, Competitive Intelligence, Market Segmentation And Targeted Marketing. As a member of the Strategic Marketing team, this role will have the opportunity to influence and shape the Division’s strategy, as well as to empower the multifunctional team and the leadership team with actionable insights, trends, growth forecasts and competitive intelligence.
- The candidate should be able to work with large data sets, using both internal and external data sources. Use creativity to conduct exploratory data analyses, to create visualizations and to produce data-driven insights.
- As a member of the Strategic Marketing team, this role will have the opportunity to influence and shape the Division’s strategy, as well as to empower the multifunctional team and the leadership team with actionable insights, trends, growth forecasts and competitive intelligence.
- Evaluate new business opportunities by providing quantitative and qualitative analyses of LAC markets as well as performing comprehensive data analyses including FedEx revenue, volume trends and performance.
- Act as liaison with Sales, other marketing teams, Customer experience, Engineering and Operations to ensure interdepartmental coordination and to sustain effective support for key strategic marketing programs.
- Develop Market and Competitive intelligence Reports & Dashboards to support the Division’s strategy definition. Facilitate and assist in the prioritization of regional priorities and their relationship to the business needs in order to implement the business strategy and plan.
- Lead Market & Competitive researches and asses FedEx’s value proposition to uncover market insights across Latin America and turn them into commercial opportunities and business strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for achieving results
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in Product Marketing, Economics, Business, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or other directly related discipline
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills are essential
- Responsive and collaborative team player
- Enjoys new challenges and has a growth mindset
- More than 5 years of professional work experience in areas such as: Business Analysis, Business Strategy, Strategic Marketing, Market Research, Market and Competitive
- Intelligence, Product Management, Project Management, Finance, Data Analysis.
- Strong Communication (Storytelling) skills
- SQL Proficiency is a plus
- Familiarity with Data Visualization software (such as Tableau, Spotfire or Power BI) and Microsoft Office
- The candidate should bring expertise in forecasting, quantitative and qualitative analysis, market/customer analysis, business strategy, storytelling and project execution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A