This position is located in the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Financial Management Division, FEMA Finance Center. As part of the Intergovernmental Payments Section team, you will perform work related to financial reporting, reconciliation, and analysis.
- Planning and conducting financial management studies that involve analysis of interrelated administrative processes to include monitoring and reporting on organizational financial activities.
- Preparing financial presentations, instructions, training materials, briefings, and other documents.
- Reviewing financial and/or program data for accuracy, integrity, and compliance with established policies.
- Reviewing processes and identifying operational improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting services and reporting.
- Summarizing, analyzing, and presenting financial data for stakeholder review.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Travel will be required.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Ph.D. or equivalent doctoral degree or at least three full years of progressively higher-level graduate education leading to such a degree or LL.M. in a related field,
- A Master’s or equivalent graduate degree (such as an LL.B. or J.D.), or at least two full years of progressively higher-level graduate education leading to such a degree in a related field.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winchester, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A