As a Supply Management Specialist (Ordering Specialist) in FEMA’s Reservist Program.
- Processing vendor invoices.
- Maintaining log of requisitions for supplies, equipment, services, or commodities and vendor contract files in accordance with agency policy.
- Determining the best source of procurement.
- Submitting requests, equipment, personnel, teams, services, or commodities needed for disaster support using FEMA approved systems.
- Reviewing, entering, and tracking requests, monitoring, and placing orders, tracking shipping status, and reconciling discrepancies as directed using FEMA-approved systems.
- Minimum age of eighteen years of age is required.
- Travel will be required.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 full years of progressively higher level graduate education leading
- To qualify for the Reservist Supply Management Specialist (Ordering Specialist) position, you must possess and demonstrate work experience in each of the following areas: Applying federal procurement and acquisition rules and regulations when taking and placing orders for supplies, equipment, personnel, teams, services, or commodities; and Coordinating, validating, and processing funding requests as it relates to purchasing and operating within budgetary constraints; and Maintaining logs of requisitions of supplies, equipment, personnel, teams, services, or commodities and vendor contact files.
- All candidates must be a high school graduate or possess a GED.
- Master’s or equivalent graduate degree;
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Selection, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A