The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has an immediate need to employ residents of Winchester, VA as temporary local hires to assist with disaster response and recovery efforts. Local hire employees are local residents who aid in the recovery of the community and help their fellow citizens in the recovery process. Apply for this exciting opportunity!
- Reviewing travel orders and claims against obligated funds.
- Providing guidance and assistance on FEMA travel policies.
- Verifying contract payment provisions and reviewing files for accuracy and compliance.
- Assisting travelers in preparation of travel authorizations and travel vouchers.
- You must successfully pass a background investigation.
- Minimum age of eighteen years of age is required.
- You must be a U.S. citizen to be considered for this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- All candidates must be a high school graduate or possess a GED.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Winchester, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A