Participate in audits covering the activities and processes of compliance activities across the FAB Group ensuring that governance, risk management and controls are in place to mitigate the inherent risks of the business. Develop thorough understanding of both financial rime risk and regulatory compliance risk, both in UAE and other relevant jurisdictions where FAB operates, provide assurance to Management by identifying weaknesses; reporting and escalating significant Audit findings in a timely manner; and agreeing action plans to address the issues raised.
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments that are customised to the development plan.
- Interpret FAB business issues and recommend best practices.
- Perform audits as per the approved Risk Based audit yearly plan.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Effectively communicates audit issues and perceived risks.
- Good knowledge of Compliance related activities and processes and associated risks.
- Bachelor degree, majoring in Banking, Finance, Law, Accounting, Economics and Business (or any degree of interest to FAB).
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Team-oriented and able to manage/prioritize multiple tasks.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track record.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of bank and audit policies and procedures, as well as UAE Central bank regulations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A