Monitor adherence to SLA, display right standards of customer satisfaction practices by staying focused on productivity of CSR’s through customer service and up selling. Strong comprehension skills and solutions focused to Provide intensive coaching to new staff on products & systems at the same time develop existing CSR’s, mentor staff, provide coaching and motivational assistance,. Continuously review work processes for improvement and effective supervision is offered
- Provide on-the-job training and constructive feedback to assigned team to support their overall development.
- Organise and supervise the work of the assigned team to ensure that all work within a specific area of the activity is carried out in an efficient manner, which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Promote the organisation’s values and ethics in all activities within the team to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank.
- Provide guidance and on the job training for junior colleagues and conduct knowledge sharing to facilitate achievement of team objectives and completion of tasks in an efficient manner which is consistent with operating procedures and policy.
- Promote the organisation’s values and ethics in all activities within the team in order to support the establishment of a value drive culture within the bank. or
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking
- Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:\
- Excellent communication skill in English & Arabic
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years relevant experience in customer service / Contact Centre
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A