Website Foot Locker
Foot Locker, Inc. is seeking a technical leader who has a proven track record as an architect covering technology areas across IT (Information Technology), including the Cloud and related Application Technologies. You will be able to drive standards, provide business partnership, and delve into application and technology architectures to establish best practices and new and improved designs. You will collaborate with the development, delivery, and operations teams to establish and improve the execution of IT Services. Also, you will have breadth across technology stacks as well as depth in specific domains of expertise.
- Analyze, design, test, install, documentation, implement and support enterprise applications in cloud environments (Azure, Google, and Private clouds)
- Participate in the creation of automated CI/CD solutions that deliver tools and processes for rapid application development efforts and on-going production operations.
- Establish good governance practices for architecture and technology standards.
- Design and implement IT solutions to achieve strategic business goals
- Create repeatable architecture patterns for dominant Public/Private Cloud Services, technology stacks, and applications.
- Collaborate with development, operations, and infrastructure teams to develop sound automation solutions
- Provide technical roadmaps for emerging, new, and existing technologies
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date documentation for internal and external customers detailing configuration of deployed solutions
- Research the market and industry trends to drive the future roadmap of Footlocker IT Technologies
- Demonstrate good judgment, identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions
- IT liaison with the business to collect requirements for new projects and translate into meaningful architecture and experiences.
- Establishing architectures that may cross technology areas (network, public/private cloud, storage, database, micro-services, automation, etc.)
- Possess and maintain an understanding of IaaS and PaaS services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to design and operate
- Public/Private cloud services to support ease of use, self-service, automation, and reliability of services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience related to some or most of the following areas:
- Experience with Automation & API driven architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or related field
- Experience with PaaS services, containers, orchestrations
- CI/CD implementation, Scrum, and agile methodologies
- Industry recognized certifications (similar to below):
- Strong technical presentation skills
- Technology Certifications (various)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform.
- Microservices, Digital Commerce, and other Cloud Application Architectures
- TOGAF (or other) certified architect
- Container platforms and related Application/Infrastructure designs
- Experience in Network & Platform design and operations of enterprise systems
- Public/Private Cloud technologies: For example, Azure, AWS, GCP, SDDC, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of related information technology experience
- Experience with Architecture practices and approaches
- Experience in onboarding new applications to public/private (hybrid) cloud environments
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A