Website Foot Locker
Foot Locker Inc is seeking a Real Estate Project Coordinator to support the Global Leasing Team and manage the North American Real Estate Committee meetings and processes. Day to day tasks include obtaining and distributing internal approvals, preparing for scheduled real estate approval meetings, and securing supplementary storage and temporary store locations during construction periods. Additional support in analysis, reporting, communicating, and preparing for meetings and presentations is required.
- Obtain quality temporary and storage spaces as determined by the construction schedule and divisional needs
- Attend required informational and status meetings relating to storage and temporary store agreements
- Negotiate sound economic deals that hurdle while operating within the required time frame
- Work cross functionally to run the monthly North American real estate committee meetings including collection of deals, distributing meeting agendas, presentation decks, and post meeting minutes.
- Manage temporary and storage deals for North America from start to finish
- Prepare temporary and storage deals for approval
- Analyze and negotiate license agreements for approved deals
- Monitor progress of approved deals to assure timely openings and closures that adhere to the signed license agreement
- Maintain a tracking system for deals in order to stay organized and provide frequent status updates
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to multi-task and manage time independently.
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have solid written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Real Estate/Leasing/Construction /Legal industry practices a plus.
- Possess analytical skills and the ability to perform real estate related calculations and analysis.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with DocuSign, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Lucernex preferred.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years related work experience preferred.
- Experience or willingness to learn negotiation tactics.
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A