Website Foot Locker
This role is primarily responsible for scheduling and coordinating the flow of work within or between the departments of the Service Center to expedite on-time delivery and quality by performing their essential duties and responsibilities. This position must demonstrate a positive, professional image and attitude to all associates and staff. This position also requires a comprehensive understanding of all operating systems and operational processes. Associate can be moved at will to any position within the Service Center to meet customer demand based on business needs. This position is located in our Camp Hill, Pennsylvania Distribution Center.
- Communicate and interact effectively and amicably with the team including internal and external Associates, Supervisors, Operations Managers, and Directors.
- Review all daily projections and distribute labor accordingly while establishing team priorities when departmental needs change throughout the day.
- Follow daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
- Properly follow safety procedures.
- Bring problems to the attention of the Supervisor, Manager, Safety Director or HR Manager.
- Revise labor distribution to adjust to established priorities and availability or capability of associates, parts, material, machines, and equipment.
- Work within the department as a regular associate completing all tasks in assigned department.
- Resolve all technical questions and maintain continuous workflow during breakdowns.
Qualification & Experience:
- Applicants must be 18 or older
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 and Warehouse Management Operating System.
- One-year experience working in a warehouse environment or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, operate radio frequency device, conduct business-related mathematics, and analyze data as required.
Company: Foot Locker
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camp Hill, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A