Website Ford Motor Company
At Ford, our team delivers world-class HR excellence and business partnerships. Our HR professionals partner with operations to build a skilled and motivated team that works together for automotive leadership.
This immediate position is for an HR Generalist-Labor at the Sharonville Transmission Plant located in Sharonville, Ohio (suburb of Cincinnati).
- Investigate and prepare responses to grievances.
- Maintain positive Union/Management relations.
- Coordinate and assist in UAW contract negotiations and/or implementation and ongoing administration of the
- Master and Local Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Support Salaried Personnel Relations activities as required.
- Responsible for administration of Representative Compensation.
- Investigate violations of Company Rules, recommend/administer disciplinary action.
- Support all Health and Safety activities as required.
- Coordinate hourly recruiting and hiring as required.
- Responsible for all aspects of hourly employee administration.
- Strong communications, interpersonal, leadership and computer skills.
- The ability to represent Ford Motor Company and interface with government agencies and other external organizations.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Willingness to work in a manufacturing plant environment, including shift work as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Labor Relations in a manufacturing environment (unionized is preferred) with demonstrated negotiations and conflict resolution capability.
- Master’s Degree (MBA, MLIR, JD, MAHR or related degree concentration desired) OR equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of HR experience).
- 1+ years of Human Resources experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated experience with delivering HR process improvement actions.
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sharonville, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A