Website Ford Motor Company
We are looking for a dynamic, professional, customer-focused individual to provide support for the Customer Experience team. You will provide administrative support for the Director, Global Customer Contact Centers and CX Products leader and team including calendar management, preparation of materials for meetings, and be a strategic partner to help the team work as efficiently and effectively as possible. You will also assist the Executive Assistant for the Chief Customer Experience Officer. You will be a valued member of the team and should be open to learning about the business beyond the day-to-day activities of the role.
- Manages executive’s calendar and correspondence: Maintain/prioritize and organize Outlook calendar/folders.
- Keeps the executive and team members informed of changes.
- Screen calls and respond to emails as needed.
- Assists with coordinating and handling meetings and events such as team/staff meetings, all-hands meetings, off-sites, team gatherings, etc., supervising all calendaring, communication, technology, logistics and related follow-up activities.
- Assists with SharePoint, PowerPoint, and special projects as needed.
- Prepares, updates and organizes information for inclusion in team strategy rooms, reports, correspondence, presentations, budgets, etc. Edits documents for accuracy, format and arrangement of material.
- Participate as an adjunct member of the executive’s leadership teams, including attending select meetings, taking notes, tracking assignments, and following up on assigned action items.
- Assists in keeping the team members and executive well organized, to include online retrieval and archiving of documents as well as supporting the Company’s records and retention schedule.
- Assists the team members and executive with preparing for meetings, to include preparing materials, obtaining materials in advance, distributing materials, and keeping the executive on schedule. Obtains appropriate support for virtual attendees as well as various media needs and other logistics.
- Optimizes travel arrangements (transportation, accommodations, agenda) based on the executive’s travel needs and preferences. Manages sophisticated itineraries, to include any changes. Complete related expense reports.
- Identifies the preferred method of support for the team members and executive, and appropriately accommodates their working style. Partners with the team members and executive to help them be efficient and effective with their time, consistently maintaining strong communication.
- Ability to work collegially within a team environment in an open concept office area.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail, to include anticipating needs and being proactive
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Displays high degree of professionalism in order to maintain confidential information, deal with people considerately, and help establish strong relationships and positive communication
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years of administrative procedures, software applications (such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) records management systems, and other business procedures and terminology
- Associates Degree
- 3+ years’ experience as an executive assistant supporting senior leader(s)
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dearborn, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A