Website Forever 21
The Assistant Manager position will support the success of all operational and visual functions in the store. This includes all aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling, operations compliance, as well as styling, processing and placing merchandise to create an aesthetically pleasing store according to company guidelines. The Assistant Manager will drive sales, productivity, and operational excellence by promoting our products, programs and producing the highest quality shopping experience for our customers.
- Ensures floor is replenished per company guidelines which includes follow-up with staff to ensure accuracy.
- Adapts to a fast-paced environment and is capable of managing multiple priorities at once.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment and experience for the customer by always maintaining and executing a customer first mentality.
- Trains, coaches, and directs Leads and Brand Ambassadors on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed.
- Supports daily merchandising, styling, floor set planning and execution, replenishment, launches, updates, shipment, zero selling reports, loss prevention and service.
- Serves as a role model to Leads and Brand Ambassadors in areas of customer service, driving sales, cash management, inventory and follow-up with customers.
- Leads the overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution.
- Ensures service, merchandising, and operational standards are met through company-defined practices and processes.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and proactively seeks opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Acts as a mentor to the Leads and Brand Ambassadors by following the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting & Styling and Thanking).
- Facilitates new hire onboarding and training for various skill levels.
- Partners with the leadership team to make product placement adjustments based on selling, inventory ownership and merchandising reports.
- Arranges and executes suitable and effective training solutions for other team members based on performance.
- Educates and provides feedback to Leads and Brand Ambassadors on increasing sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment.
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
- Evaluates customer surveys to assist with the execution of any action plan to enhance the customer’s in-store experience.
- Helps set the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be capable in sales generation and possess strong customer service skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be capable to develop and train others, including delegating tasks and follow-up.
- Must have exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have at least 1 year of retail experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- College degree and/or relevant retail work experience is preferred.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gainesville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A