Website Forever 21
The Store Manager will be the Customer Experience Leader providing leadership and direction to the entire store team, exuding excitement and professional presence. You will oversee all aspects of store performance through customer experience, customer satisfaction, sales management, operational and personnel functions, as well as store visual aesthetics and environment. As a Store Manager you must be the role model for the company demonstrating the customer first mentality and culture.
- Ensures service, merchandising, operational standards and Company credit initiative are met through company-defined practices and processes.
- Fosters the development of management and brand ambassadors to ensure they are executing the company’s values and customer first mentality.
- Creates a culture that reflects a positive and rewarding experience with the company for both the customers and employees.
- Plans and promotes the daily schedule of employees and the business which can include Kronos, staff schedules and payroll budgeting.
- Defines personal leadership development by utilizing company tools and programs, while also actively seeking feedback from the team members, peers, and leaders.
- Provides a quick response to customer inquiries and questions in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Oversees daily operations.
- Oversees and maximizes store volume and profit in accordance with store/company goals through excellent staffing, superb customer experience, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilizes strong decision-making skills and discretion to establish business objectives and strategies.
- Serves as the Customer Experience Leader by analyzing customer service data in order to plan and strategize appropriately.
- Monitors results by creating short-term and long-term strategies, processes, and events that ensure a positive in-store experience for both our store team and customers.
- Trains and develops teams through the Company’s Customer FIRST training model.
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
- Leads and manages the store to drive selling, customer experiences and profitability.
- Partners and works closely with the District Manager and support departments.
- Leads talent selection, training, coaching, engagement, retention, and recognition initiatives for all store employees.
- Sets the tone and standards that drive customer satisfaction and that will lead the business to be recognizable within the market.
- Addresses performance by initiating and administering action plans for all store employees.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Must be at least 18 years of age old with a high school diploma or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and training, sales generation, strategic planning, communication, conflict resolution, business acumen, time management, POS terminals, and general retail software.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including a minimum of 2 closing shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
- Must be capable of conducting training workshops to instruct and achieve company standards.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of retail management experience is required.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: King of Prussia, PA, US-
Application Deadline: N/A