This job is responsible for managing the defined revenue and volume objectives for Channel Partners. Leaders in this job provide direction to Channel sales associates related to product knowledge and selling techniques. In this role, you will lead the Channel Sales organization for FPL Home and drive increased sales of our residential products and services – in FL and beyond as we expand nationally.
- Contributes to the budgeting, reforecasting and annual planning process to assure sufficient resources are available to meet outlined objectives
- Negotiates contracts with partners and customers
- Identifies and recruits potential partners by vetting new partners through the qualification and onboarding process
- Gathers and forwards competitive information to ensure senior management is aware of current market trends
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Ensures effective implementation of the strategies designed to obtain Company goals and objectives
- Manages commission payout to partners
- Gathers and distributes industry information to ensure employees are aware of current industry trends
- Trains all new and existing partners, partners’ employees and sub agents
- Assists partners with revenue generating activities (webinars, conference calls, lunch and learns, etc.)
The ideal candidate for this role is a motivator of people. Commercial skills, communication skills and effective channel partner engagement are key to succeeding in this role.
Qualification & Experience:
- Supervisor/Management Experience:2+ years
- Demonstrated sales and sales management experience.
- Experience:8+ years
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
- Experience leading large sales teams and growing sales in new markets are a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: West Palm Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A