Website Gulf News
Hiring a Storekeeper for Abu Dhabi.
- Maintain security of items in the store.
- Fill requisitions for materials and assists in inventory taking.
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked and available for disposal.
- Receive, store, and issue supplies and equipment and compile records of supply transactions.
- Verify that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices. Sort and place inventory in storage areas according to predetermined sequences such as size, type, or product code.
- Inspect materials received for quantity and condition.
- Keep records of materials or items (including surplus materials) received or distributed in accordance with established procedure. Maintain weekly cycle counts of all stocked items and compile stock reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Ensure sure that garment care is carried out allowing for the product to reach the sales floor in the best possible condition.
- Ensure that all work areas are clean and well maintained.
- 1-2 years local experience in a Storekeeper role.
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Capable of multitasking; strong time management.
- Professional demeanor and attitude.
Company: Gulf News
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A